31 December 2009

The rest of my Christmas Mail

As it's the last day of 2009 I thought I'd share the last of my lovely cards that my friends made me for Christmas - lucky me!!

From Frances a stunning Tree Trimmings card:



From Jan - wow this is so gorgeous especially with all the BLING:



From Jennifer Montgomery a demo in my team a really traditional Christmas card using Season of Joy - so pretty:



Another fingerprint card from Claire, this time we have elves:




From Clare one of of my downline a lovely glitter Tree Trimming card (sorry I seem to have made it dirty), love the paper piercing for the string:



From Sue another iris folded bauble:



The last one Wendy's chocolate Tree Trimmings  card:



In my opinion it seems Tree Trimmings was everyone's favourite stamp set if they stamped. Thanks everyone they were all great -  in hindsight one of my New Year's resolution should be to start my 2010 cards now! so I can complete them before the big day. So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very special New Year's celebration - wow where did the last decade go - 2000 seems not that long ago & wishing you all the very best for 2010. I'm away for a few days so I'll catch you back on my return.



1 comment:

  1. Well Happy New Year! What a lovely assortment of cards. It's still the 30th here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen